To "unpark" your domain follow the following procedure:
- Log into your client area on exelwebs
- Click "Domains"
- Click the green "Active" button next to the domain you want to "unpark"
- Click "domainparking" on the left menu
- Click "Unpark the domain"
Next you need to update the Name Servers to point the domain to your new hosting account.
- Click "Nameservers" on the left menu
- Click "Use custom nameservers"
- Enter your name servers as given in your hosting account
- Scroll down and click the blue "Change Nameservers" button